Thursday, May 7, 2009

Working in Montana



I made a very quick, spur of the moment trip back to Hamilton to do some work on our house. We've been praying and praying that it will sell soon. Tony and I decided that in order for us to try and hurry things along, a few jobs needed to be done. Thanks to the help of my parents, I got a lot done in a short time. My parents scraped the old paint off the inside front porch, and the outside back steps before I got there. Then, we scraped a bit more, primed, caulked, and started painting on Tuesday night. On Wednesday we got up early and did the rest of the painting. After a quick lunch at Perkins, we ran to Missoula for some vinyl tile. Then hurried back and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening laying it down. I think it looks 100% better than it used to. I just hope the time and money will be worth it, and that someone will buy my house soon!!!!!! It was a fun couple days...... THANKS MOM & DAD!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You did get a lot done! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! It was good to see you, even if it was only briefly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, who is that good-lookin' chick laying tile?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful house, if it doesn't sell, it's not the fault of the goods! I hope it sells quickly for you. A good friend of mine just had her house sell in a week- first offer, after having it on the market all winter. And she lived in a small town, too. So maybe buyers are finally out again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic! Sorry we missed you. Hope the house sells soon for you guys.

    ReplyDelete