Monday, June 30, 2008
Jacob and Erik made it back, safe and sound, from scout camp. Neither one had showered all week, so we made them get clean before even telling us about it. Jacob earned 4 merit badges, and Erik earned 5! It's hard to get a lot of information from them, but it sounded like they had a good time. I am glad to have my family all in one place again!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
This is a terrible picture, but you get the idea. Emily and I went to our local duck pond for a picnic lunch. We always have fun feeding the ducks and fish. Today a little muskrat joined the party! It was the size of a small cat, with a long, bald tail.... disgusting, but interesting!!
Today we also went the the play "The Pirates of Penzance". It was very well done, and the pirate king in "Heelies" was hilarious! Em and I would both like to be in a local play sometime.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
- Today is our 16th wedding anniversary! Tony and I have had a lot of adventures together, and we look forward to many more. These are some of the reasons that I fell in love with my sweetheart:
He plays me special songs
He is smart
He works hard
His eyes twinkle when he laughs
He loves children
He holds and honors the priesthood
He is sensitive (even when he doesn't show it)
He can always make me laugh
He is generous
He loves me and takes care of me
I am so grateful to have a wonderful husband!!!! To celebrate, we are going to the Stake Center and spend the evening housing/registering about 350 youth for our Tri-stake Youth Conference. There's nothing I'd rather do than work along-side my sweetie!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
- Paint (ceilings included) 2 bedrooms(including closet interiors), one bathroom, one large living room, hallway/common area, and a nasty laundry room
- Help with 8th grade trip to Missoula for swimming and bowling
- Attend 2nd Grade class concert
- Have my living room carpet cleaned
- Have van carpet and upholstery cleaned
- Attend 8th grade graduation ceremony
- Chaperone 8th grade dance/party
- Bake cookies for husband's work bake sale
- Help set up and serve at elementary school barbecue
- Paint t-shirts for end-of year celebration with Emily's friends
- Help a friend pack and clean her house
- Provide each of my kids with a special " graduation" dinner
I am so far behind on laundry, cleaning, yard work, etc... Tomorrow I am going to Spokane with the youth temple trip. I am really looking forward to sitting for the 3 hour drive, and possibly taking a little nap! I am especially looking forward to the peace and calm of the temple!!