Sunday, July 26, 2009

New House

We just found out a few hours ago that the negotiations on our new house are over.... we are getting it!!!!  I'm so excited I could cry!!!!!   It is a beautiful, brand new home.  It is the only one I REALLY  liked after touring at least 30 different homes.  Now I have to get all the mortgage work done, and hopefully we'll be closing and moving in before the end of August.  One of my favorite things about it, is that we can see the temple and the Teton mountains from the family room.  The boys haven't been inside, but Emily has.  She has picked out her room because it has a window seat, and she can see the temple from her window.  I will have almost 1-1/2 acres of land to landscape..... any ideas?!!!? 

6 comments:

  1. Wow!I can't even believe that house! You sure deserve it.
    Umm, I bet Bruce would like to help with landscape design if you want help. That happens to be a secret dream of his to be a landscape designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congrats you guys! Dang, land must be cheap in Idaho to get 1 1/2 acres! Soooo nice! Can't wait to see more pics! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, all this time paid off. We are so happy for you. I'm sure with your creative mind, you will have a beautiful yard. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful! Let us bring you a meal when you move in! I bet you guys are looking forward to more room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad you got it! I can't wait to see it! Let us know how/when we can help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete