Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day of Love

Yesterday was a nice day.  I'm not really big on Valentine's Day... I think we should show our love for each other every day.  Still, it was fun to get and give little gifts to show appreciation.  Nineteen years ago, on Valentines Day, my sweetheart gave me my engagement ring.  We had actually made the decision to get married a month before, but it became official on Feb. 14th, with both our families around us, as we ate at a restaurant in Logan.

Just like me, my ring is now a little less shiny, with a few nicks and scratches. However it means much more to me now, than it did when it was sparkly and new.   I love my Tony more than ever, and am happy that he is my eternal Valentine!

3 comments:

  1. Good analogy spoken like a true RS Pres. An ordinary object tied to a truth. (I meant the ring- not Tony) Love from us in MOntana-- Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!! I am glad you guys are so happy!

    ReplyDelete