Friday, August 19, 2011

Teeth and Chuckars


Last week I took Emily to the dentist for a small filling.  We also had an orthodontist take a look.  She ended up getting 7 baby teeth pulled!  There was some screaming and crying involved.  Hopefully, her permanent teeth will grow in nice and straight!  They want to put partial braces on in a few weeks, then something called a herps appliance, then full braces, all for the low, low price of $4500.  We haven't decided on the full deal yet!


She felt well enough that night to go to a Chuckars ball game in IF.  The boys wanted to go to their church activity, so it was just Tony, Em, and I.  Emily ate lots of ice cream! I don't really like to watch sports, but Tony does, so I enjoy watching people and seeing my family have fun.

1 comment:

  1. You should have seen Tara scream when she saw that touchdown!

    ReplyDelete