Thursday, July 19, 2012

Egg on my Face

 This is what happens when you are not paying attention while building storage shelves in the garage!  I laughed and laughed when I saw what I had done!!!  Luckily it was an easy fix and now I have all the sleeping bags, tents, coolers, camp chairs, etc... put away and organized! 

I have finished another semester of school, and now have more time to do fun stuff like building shelves and blogging!  Two more semesters to go!!!  I will graduate in April if all goes as planned.
This photo is very blurry... that's what happens with a cell phone, in the shade.  Today we got our first egg!  It is about 1/2 the size of a normal egg, but evidently they start out small and get bigger as they mature.  Emily is so excited!  She has taking a liking to the chickens and she feeds and waters them every day.  (She's always finding something else to do when it is time to clean out the chicken coop though!)  To our  surprise, we found a 2nd egg when we checked this afternoon!!  It is also tiny, but we are so excited that our hens have started laying! 

3 comments:

  1. Tara, when you come home help me make some shelves!! You are such a handyman...er, handywoman, that is!! Hoorah for the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im still unsure how you built throught the rungs of your ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny!!
    Yay for the chickens! You will love having fresh eggs!

    ReplyDelete