Friday, September 27, 2013

Pineapple!!!!!!

Sorry this picture is so grainy... cell phone.  After getting back from Hawaii a few years ago, I decided that I wanted to grow a pineapple.  So, after eating the delicious fruit from the grocery store, I saved the top and got it to grow.  It turned into a monster plant that pokes your eyes and grabs your arms as you walk by.  I was just trying to decide whether or not to keep it, when yesterday I saw this little gem poking out of the plants crown!!!! I am so excited that it is finally making fruit!  I will keep you posted on the progress of my new little darling.  

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! I'm sooo jealous! My plant is a year older than yours and its still scrawny and struggling. I'm never going to get a pineapple! Maybe I'll bring my plant to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get your husband to teach you how to use your camera.

    ReplyDelete