Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

 
Emily took this while playing with my cell phone.  
We had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake for General Conference.  Tony was in a choir that sang during the Priesthood session on Saturday night.  My Mom and Dad came down for the weekend, and Dad was able to take my boys (and my brother) to the Priesthood session.  It sounded like they had a good time!  Meanwhile the ladies went shopping at the big IKEA store, and went out for dinner.  On Sunday morning, I got to go to conference with my parents and my sister-in-law.  It was a wonderful experience!!!    My brother was good enough to let us all stay at his home, and we had a good time visiting with his family also.  It was a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! This disguise really suits you. You could go undercover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your family! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

    Damon saw Tony singing his heart out! What a cool experience for Tony.

    And let's hear it for IKEA! One of my all time favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually attending conference in SLC is one of my life goals! I'm so glad that you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like great fun! Your look'n Hot lady!

    ReplyDelete