Monday, March 23, 2009

Current Events

Erik singing in his first choir concert in Rexburg.


My boys are "very close". This is how they play on the gameboy! It makes me laugh when I see their heads glued together like this!



Tony is helping Em climb a mountain of snow and ice. She made it to the top!!! Tony didn't.



Here's our St. Pat's day dinner. We had corned beef cabbage rolls, Irish soda bread, green salad, green grapes, and blarney stone bars for dessert!
It was pretty good, but I'm not a big fan of corned beef.








That's a few photos of what we've been up to lately... not much exciting... just life!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Erik totally looks like "the man" in that bow tie! You really went all out for st. patty's day-it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, Erik. I have a picture similar to that of the boys glued together, only it's not just their heads, it's their whole bodies, both of them kneeling on one knee, I think. It makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fun things! I think I have a photo of your boys, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the the little things that make life exciting! It sounds like thing are going well in your new environment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of "your boys."

    Your St. Patrick's Day dinner looked great! I tried corned beef for the first time this year. It was ok, but I didn't want anything to do with the leftovers. What was your dessert, blarney stones? I googled and couldn't find any good desserts.

    We are still in Hamilton and waiting for our orders. We think we'll be leaving around July, but we're not sure (and we don't know where we'll be going).

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like the kids are doing good! and your st. patty's day dinner sounded like so much fun. emily's birthday cake is beautiful. you are so talented. hope you are all doing well. take care.

    ReplyDelete