Sunday, September 19, 2010

Crash and Grass

OK... I might sound like a redneck, but....   I really like to go to demolition derby's!  The crowd is usually a little "rough" for my taste, but there's something about watching cars smash into each other that is really exciting!!!!  I'm a very cautious and careful driver (most of the time)... maybe that's why I like the thrill of the the chase and the big crash!  Anyway... last night Tony and I watched the Batmobile  take out a bunch of other cars, and we had a great time.

On a more peaceful and domestic note... I'm proud to announce that we finally have grass!!!  It's not much, and you can barely see it, if you look really close, but it's finally there!!  After a summer of pulling, spraying, mowing, and cursing weeds, we have a small area under control.  We didn't plant all our land because we don't have a sprinkler system in yet.  We have a small area in the front of the house that we can handle watering with a sprinkler and hose, and we got it planted a couple weeks ago!  Grow, baby grow!!!  I can't wait to get out the lawn mower!!!!!

2 comments: