Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer Stuff

This is my garden, as seen from the upstairs window.  It froze pretty hard last night and isn't looking too good.  It was a good year for beans and zucchini, but not so great for corn and tomatoes.  My kids like to make fun of my circular design and call it "Mom's crop circle".  Ha-ha. We had a ton of weeds, since our land has been a vacant field for many years.  I'm hoping that next year I will spend a lot fewer hours pulling weeds.






Tony has cooked up hundreds of hot dogs this summer.  We are on the BYU-I Alumni Council, and often help with alumni and college events.  This was at an Idaho Falls Chukars baseball game.  We also cooked and served at Lagoon on the 24th of July.  Just yesterday we helped serve over 2250 new students and their families at a back-to-school event on campus.  



A moose we saw on one of our drives back and forth to Preston to visit family.  

2 comments: