Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby, it's cold outside

Last night it dipped down to about 5 degrees.  The wind is rather blowy, and that makes it feel so much colder!  We keep our house on the cool side, to save energy (and money).  We have been layering on the clothing and wearing our slippers. Usually it's not too uncomfortable... we get used to it and just add a sweatshirt or toss a blanket over our legs, but I just can't get warm!  My hands and feet are so cold, and I keep turning up the heat a few degrees!  I'm already getting tired of the cold, and longing for warm days, working in my garden.  I enjoy the winter because there is less work to do... no mowing, weeding, etc.... but I am already looking forward to the days getting longer and warmer! 

1 comment:

  1. It is definately very cold, which is harder to adjust to since it was warm for so long. I am inspired by your blogging ability I must try to do better!

    ReplyDelete