Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Spirit

Things have been a bit crazy with finals and all, but I'm glad to say that one more semester is finished, and only one to go till I can graduate.  Tony was gone for a week so I did the single-parenting, which is hard.  I am glad he is home and we are together for the Christmas season!


I just love this time of year!  I love the kindness and thoughtfulness I see all around me.  I enjoy the parties and getting together with friends and family.  I love the excitement and joy I see in my children as they look forward to giving and receiving gifts.  Most of all, I feel the peace and joy that the Savior brings into my life.  It is always there, I am just more focused on it during the Christmas season. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture and your comments. I love the good feelings of Christmas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more semester!! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete