Sunday, April 7, 2013

Glad that week is over

Whew!  I'm so glad I've got that week over with!  It was my busiest one yet.  On Tuesday I had that Autism Awareness Event.  On Thursday I had to present my senior thesis paper (30 page research paper I have been working on for 4 semesters) at a research conference.  I also had a RS activity that night, combined with Erik's Eagle Scout project (sewing I Spy bags for kids with disabilities).  Tony was recovering from minor mouth surgery and a nasty cold.  All the kids also were sick.  Erik and Em both missed some school.  I had to take Erik to the doctor because he got a sinus infection and pink eye.  Jacob got sick too and I took him to convenient care yesterday because he had sinus infection, ear infection, and pink eye.  On Friday I had to turn in an internship report to let my supervisor know that I have fulfilled all the hours required for my internship.  I also had a final test, along with my regular homework.  Erik and Em were out of school on Thursday and Friday for their spring break, so I had to just leave them on their own.  I am so glad to have General Conference this weekend!  I get to lay around the house in my jammies, eating out of 72 hour kits so I don't have to cook, and everyone can rest and recover from their sickness.  Best of all I get to listen to the prophets and get inspired and "filled up" again! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds crazy! Everyone get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is your old Dad Doc prescribing a rest and getaway for this weekend. You will go to SLC and stay in the Kimball apt. and relax. Eat at least one Lion house dinner with a roll (included with dinner) Please slow down and take care. Your loving dad. Rx # love ya 2

    ReplyDelete