Monday, August 4, 2008

I Done Got Edgicatted


I had a great weekend at BYU-Idaho. Tony, Jacob, and I spent 3 days at Education Week. I love being in Rexburg... it brings back a lot of fun memories from my college days. This was Jacob's first year, and I don't think he was really impressed. He did love Marvin Goldstein's (pianist) classes. I love the chance to learn and be spiritually fed!!!



Tony and I are also BYU-Idaho Alumni Ambassadors for our area. In conjunction with Ed. Week, we had an Amassador Conference, which was very informative! We enjoyed one luncheon where we sat with and visited Henry J. Eyring. Now I know more about what my role as an ambassador should be, and I'm excited about it!!




We also swung down to Tony's hometown for "That Famous Preston Night Rodeo". It was fun, but the seating was too crowded. I highly recommend seeing the rodeo! We picked up Em and Erik from their Aunt Shara Kay. She has been wonderful and taken care of them for the past several years while we go to Education Week. I am so grateful for my husbands family and for all they do for us! Where would we be without our families!?!

3 comments:

  1. I miss them already! I'm so glad that you guys can do Ed. Week. Someday I might even go..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I want to do that someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I want to go to education week one of these years. Love the picture of the kids at the rodeo!

    ReplyDelete