Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lovely Luncheon


Yesterday I attended the nicest luncheon! My dear friend, Annemarie, set up a "moving away" lunch for me. Her husband and sons had set up tables and chairs at the church, and she invited friends, organized the food, and was a beautiful hostess. I was so touched by all her hard work, and by all the ladies that came. There were probably 25-30 people there! This has been a wonderful place to live, and I'm going to miss my friends and "church family" so very much! Thank you all for your wonderfulness! Luckily I will be able to visit often, and hopefully you will stop and visit us when you are in Rexburg! I love you all!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! But I'm the lucky one to have you closer to me. Jordan is doing well and will get better each day. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing to do! Annemarie has always been such a nice and thoughtful person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for a roommate when you get to Rexburg. Look me up!

    ReplyDelete