Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Montana Girl becomes Idahoan

Blogging has not been a priority lately.  Everything I own... except the contents of a suitcase, has been packed up and put in storage.  We are staying with some very, very kind relatives in Idaho, while we wait to get into our apartment.  Today it is about 20 degrees below zero.  I am feeling rather displaced and out of my element, but look forward to getting settled.  I was supposed to have a meeting with Jacob's new school this morning, to help him adjust to his new school, and get his IEP in place.  No one was at the school, because of the cold everything was cancelled.  I am a little disappointed, but am trying to reschedule.   Right now I'm looking forward to having my own home and a little sunshine!!!  I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

7 comments:

  1. You are missed! I feel bad that I didn't get to say good-bye to you in person (I thought you guys were moving this weekend, not last). Hope these first couple weeks go by quickly for you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope things fall into place for you all. Thank goodness for nice relatives! Thanks Sheldon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you sell your house in Montana already? Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, if you ever need anything let me know, and Emily and the boys are more than welcome over anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. moving is so hard and unsetteling....hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there! At least your family is ALL together now! Welcome to Idaho! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I forgot about the cold! My kids hate that they have never had a snowday or a coldday. The school's here never close! Hang in there, Spring will come!:)

    ReplyDelete