Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Times Are Changing

 
Sledding fun
 
Enjoying a Griz game
This new year will bring about a lot of changes for our family.  Tony started his new job at BYU-Idaho yesterday, and so far he loves it.  The kids and I are still in Hamilton, finishing out the quarter at school, and trying to sell the house.  Everywhere I look, I think "this is the last time I'll do ____________".  But, I also think "It will be fun/exciting to do __________ after we move".  I apologize to everyone about being an emotional wreck.  Change has never been easy for me.  Here are a few pics of holiday fun, and just hanging out. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that he enjoys his new job!! I hope the house sells soon, so you don't have to be apart for too long! Change is hard, especially when you move long distances! But hey, you'll be closer to your sister and brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our well wishes are with you, the kids and Tony. So glad he likes his job.You are amazing. Keep your head high and good things will come your way. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you guys! Please let me know if I can help in any way. And thank you for the candle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An emotional wreck...your entitled! I cry any time I feel an emotion, and I am not going through all the changes you are going through. I love Rexburg and think it will be so awesome living there, but I don't know if I could leave my nieghborhood. Good Luck with all you are doing.

    ReplyDelete