Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Address

We finally got to move into our apartment!  As grateful as I am to family who let us stay with them, it's so nice to be in my own place.  Such as it is.  I am thankful that it is only temporary, until our house sells, and we buy a new one!  Em had a good day at school yesterday, and is excited to have so many LDS kids in her class.  The boys started school this morning, and I cried.  They were fine and had the help that they needed, but it was really hard for this emotional mom.  This morning I am sitting at the laundry-mat, keeping an eye on our clothing.  I will be really grateful to have my own washer and dryer again!  This whole experience is making me thankful a lot of things that I generally take for granted!!  Our new address is: 520 Yale Ave, #101, Rexburg, ID 83440.

5 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you Tara. It will all be fine. As for the laundry mat. Think you only have to do laundry once a week and not constently like you probally did with the washer in your house. We all miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a big day. I hope you are giving yourself rewards every day . . . do you have a box of truffles (or other such yumminess). You deserve a little sweetness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should try the laundry mat then i would do laundry all day at home. Megan is excited to send Emily something now that we have your address. Love you all! Glad school is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, cuz! Relocating can be so MONDO overwhelming.. Just take one day at a time and everything will fall into place! It ALWAYS does!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I am not the only one that is emotional! Mitch says I cry any time I feel an emotion good or bad. Hang in there and good luck...I hope the house selling and purchasing go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete