Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I didn't get a family picture taken, send out Christmas cards, or make pretty cookies. I burned the caramels I was making this morning. My house is a mess, and I'm keeping my kids entertained in front of the tv. My Christmas tree is all dried out, and the popcorn garland is crumbling. Yet, despite it all, I'm feeling very merry! I have presents to give to the people I love (and they're even wrapped!). I am surrounded by good friends and family. I am warm and well fed. The snow is beautiful. Best of all, I get to celebrate the birth of a baby, who has made my life worth living. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. She didn't even mention her husband... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, you have a great husband. how funny, I burnt the carmels yesterday, too. Now i I have to redeam myself and make more today. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true that family, friends and a little baby what matter most. Soon your tree will be gone and your house will be empty... on to your new exciting adventure. Good Luck and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete