Thursday, May 6, 2010

I made the Red Cross, cross

American Red Cross
Yesterday, instead of our lunchtime exercising, Tony and I decided to give blood.  I haven't done it for many years. The last time I gave, I passed out and barfed all over.  I wanted to give it another try.  All was going great till they finished and unhooked everything.  Then everything started spinning and going black.  Once again, I passed out and barfed all over.... it was horrible.  The nice ladies suggested that I not give blood any more, but maybe I could help by passing out cookies or doing paper-work!  Tony had to drive me home, and I've spent the last 24 hours feeling weak and dizzy.  I think next time I'll volunteer to pass out the juice and cookies!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better today...I am hoping to blog more too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't donated blood since the same thing happened to me years ago.

    ReplyDelete