Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother-in-law

This has been a bitter-sweet Mother's Day. My husband and kids and friends have pampered and loved me, and that has been very sweet. On the bitter side, Tony's mom, Sharon, passed away yesterday. She had been suffering and declining after a stroke she had last year. I will miss her so very much, but I also know she is not suffering any more and is joined with her family that has already passed on. She was a kind, generous, fun person. She loved to play games and be with her kids and grandkids. She loved to shop and buy things for the people she loved. Sharon liked to knit and sew and make things for her family. She was a wonderful woman and I'm thankful that I was loved and accepted by her. I love her and miss her.

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice tribute to your mother-in-law. We're sorry when our kids have to face hard things. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete