Friday, June 6, 2008

Weary Woman


I am physically, mentally, and emotionally drained!!! Why do we do this to ourselves??!! I seriously over-scheduled this week, and I'm so glad it's almost over. Here is a summary of things I've done since Monday morning:


  • Paint (ceilings included) 2 bedrooms(including closet interiors), one bathroom, one large living room, hallway/common area, and a nasty laundry room

  • Help with 8th grade trip to Missoula for swimming and bowling

  • Attend 2nd Grade class concert

  • Have my living room carpet cleaned

  • Have van carpet and upholstery cleaned

  • Attend 8th grade graduation ceremony

  • Chaperone 8th grade dance/party

  • Bake cookies for husband's work bake sale

  • Help set up and serve at elementary school barbecue

  • Paint t-shirts for end-of year celebration with Emily's friends

  • Help a friend pack and clean her house

  • Provide each of my kids with a special " graduation" dinner

I am so far behind on laundry, cleaning, yard work, etc... Tomorrow I am going to Spokane with the youth temple trip. I am really looking forward to sitting for the 3 hour drive, and possibly taking a little nap! I am especially looking forward to the peace and calm of the temple!!

3 comments:

  1. You are a wonder woman! I wish I had some of your ambition. Happy temple trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you deserve a break you little wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete