Monday, June 23, 2008

Lost Horse Overlook




The Bitterroot Valley is a beautiful place. We are so blessed to live here!! We spent Saturday morning having a yard sale. By the time we deducted the newspaper ad, pizza for lunch, and a day's worth of work, we made about $4. From now on I will just donate my old stuff to anyone who can use it!! It will be a lot easier!!


After our long, hot morning, we escaped to the mountains for a "weenie roast". The Lost Horse Overlook is one of the most spectacular spots I know. A few clouds came in, and we enjoyed listening to the thunder roll around the mountain peaks.

2 comments:

  1. We went up there Sunday. What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Montana and miss it sooo much! I hear ya on the yard sales. I've finally given up on having them and now I just donate all my stuff to the DI.

    ReplyDelete