Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary



  • Today is our 16th wedding anniversary! Tony and I have had a lot of adventures together, and we look forward to many more. These are some of the reasons that I fell in love with my sweetheart:

He plays me special songs

He is smart

He works hard

His eyes twinkle when he laughs

He loves children

He holds and honors the priesthood

He is sensitive (even when he doesn't show it)

He can always make me laugh

He is generous

He loves me and takes care of me

I am so grateful to have a wonderful husband!!!! To celebrate, we are going to the Stake Center and spend the evening housing/registering about 350 youth for our Tri-stake Youth Conference. There's nothing I'd rather do than work along-side my sweetie!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Happy Anniversary!
    I'm not sure when we can come visit. Hopefully sometime. Maybe you should come visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can go out for ice cream after. Think any place is open after 11? We're half-way to Missoula?

    ReplyDelete