Monday, January 7, 2013

A little Stressed

I am almost overwhelmed tonight.  I knew that I had a full week ahead with Jacob and I starting college classes again, working all week, helping my best friend move away, an autism support group meeting to run, and lots of Relief Society stuff to do this week.  Then, tonight Em spotted a blister on the living room ceiling, about the size of a cereal bowl.  It is directly under the kids bathroom.  We popped it to let the water drain, called several local plumbers and left messages on their machines, and shut off the water supply to the toilet and sinks in the kids bathroom.  I think that the wall/ceiling is going to have to be torn into to find the leak and get it fixed, because there is no visible source of the water.  I am worried about the mess, the cost, etc.....  I know that it is really quite a small issue in the grand scheme of things, but it seems to be the straw that tipped my stress level.  Makes me question the wisdom of working this job, taking so many credits, and assuming so many responsibilities. 

2 comments:

  1. What can I do to help? I can come help with anything you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made this bed...but we'll help you lie in it.

    ReplyDelete