Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to Real Life

I have to say that I have really enjoyed the sleeping in, eating junk, no appointments or classes, etc... of the past few weeks.  Today the kids went back to school, Tony went back to work, we got up at 6-30, I went to work at the university store, and the vacation is over.  School starts again for me and Jacob next Monday.  It was really nice while it lasted, but it was also getting kind of boring and I was getting antsy to work and accomplish something.  It is good to have changes in our lives to keep us happy and appreciative of all the good things we enjoy in our lives. 

On another note... it is really cold!  Right now it is below zero.  The chickens have had their eggs freeze inside the hen house, and I hate to think what my heating bill will be!  Makes me glad to have a warm home!

No comments:

Post a Comment