Monday, January 7, 2013

Feeling better

Sorry about the pity party blog last night..... things are looking much brighter today.  Jacob and I both enjoyed our classes, at work I had $28,884 worth of merchandise go through my register and I still balanced at the end of the day, I am mostly prepared for the autism support group tomorrow, and Tony got a plumber from the college to come look at our water problem and found that the washing machine hook-up was leaking.  So, we don't have to tear into the walls to find the problem, and it only cost us a plate of cookies!  There will have to be some scraping, patching, and painting, but I think we can handle that.  I am feeling less out of control and able to think more clearly... it is amazing what a new day and a plate of cookies can do for a person! 

1 comment: