Monday, October 13, 2008

Good Idea!

My lovely friend, Tara S. had a great idea! She suggested that we post the Relief Society activities on a blog, so those in Primary and YW could be more aware of what is going on. I think I'll do it!! For now, I will post this month's stuff right here, then I will work on setting up a blog/RS site! So, for all you Blodgett Canyon ladies (and friends), here it is.....

Oct. 14, 6:00pm - Canning soup mix at the church (potatoes, onions, carrots, celery) All you need to bring is yourself!

Oct. 16, 10:00am - Book Club at Marcia Tolman's house. This month's book is "The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society"

Oct. 21, 6:00pm - Canning apple pie filling at the church.

Oct. 25, 10am-2pm - Super Saturday - We will be making Advent Calendars, Fleece Blankets, Biscotti, and a Candy Demonstration. Please bring your own lunch! Also bring your rotary cutters and cutting boards if you have them.

Oct. 26, 6:00pm - Canning meat at the church.

Hope to see you all there!!!!

4 comments:

  1. WoW! You have a lot of activities in your ward! Its a great idea to keep people informed! Wish I lived closer, I want to can soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for doing that! I am so under informed, and this will be such an easy way to stay connected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara! Thanks for doing this for us! I feel so lost so much of the time! I think this will really help lots of us stay informed and able to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about email links, and website/blog links, etc etc etc. I'm never home and I know email is my fave way to communicate. :)

    ReplyDelete