Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Activity Days

Today the activity days girls came to my house to play in the leaves and do some service for me! It was a lot of fun! First they raked the leaves into a huge pile and each girl got to do their very best jump and get judged on it. Then they looked for small toys and candy that were hidden in the leaves. Next was a contest to see how fast each team could fill a bag with leaves. After that, they all worked hard, filling several bags each, before eating their treats. I was so grateful for the work they did! They filled around 20 bags, which would have taken me many hours! They had fun, and made a big dent in the amount of raking that I need to do!

4 comments:

  1. k, send them to my house next! I hate raking leaves...ughhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girls are so great! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet girls! And what a fabulous activity. I love the picture of one of them jumping in mid-air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!! I still love to play in leaves, Nathan not so much, LOL!

    ReplyDelete