Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jacob's birthday

This is what I was doing 15 years ago!!!  Jacob and I almost didn't make it through his birth... it was not pleasant, but he made up for it!!  Jacob weighed 9lb. 7oz, and he looked like a little papoose.  I was in love! 

Jacob is now a wonderful teenager!  He is so smart and funny.  He has autism, but that is not who HE is.  Jacob teaches me new things all the time and he has a kind and tender soul.  I am so grateful for him and am grateful he is my boy.  Happy Birthday, Big J!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jacob! Holy cow! 9 lbs 7 oz! That's a HUGE baby! You poor thing. My babies are only 5 or 6 pounders, but I'm only 5 foot nothing. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your boy has a great bday! Jim misses all your boys (even tony). He said they always kept things funny in priesthood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys had a wonderful day! Madee has a b-day coming up monday. She is getting baptized next saturday. Where does the time go? Cute baby pic, I love new born babies! I am glad you both made it through ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Jacob! Ahh, those "sweet" teen years.. Gotta love them, as I truly do! Love you all. Wish we could've come with g-ma and g-pa. Have fun with them.. Auntie Shara

    ReplyDelete