Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photo Tag

OK, Miss Melodee... Here is my 4th photo from my 4th folder in my pictures.  It just happened to be a picture of me!  I think I was 9 years old, and I am modeling the very stylish dress that my mom made for me for Christmas.  I was a little jealous because my sister got a dress too, (in the same pattern) but hers was a shiny fabric, and mine wasn't!!    I have tons of unorganized photos!  One of my many winter projects is to put all the pictures in files according to date.  It will be a very big project!!! 

All the rest of you bloggers, I'd love to see your 4th photo in your 4th file!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Glad to know you were jealous! I was usually jealous of the dresses Mom made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is that dress is AMAZING :) Shiny fabric or not.

    Pictures . . . I'm so glad for digital cameras now. It's so much easier to organize them. But yes, I do have several boxes of pictures from the first 10 years of our marriage, when we didn't have a digital camera, that need to be organized. Maybe in another 10 years I'll have that done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! It brings up some fun memories of homemade dresses and older sisters! My sister and I were always dressed alike just in different colors, mine red hers blue. Fun!
    My hubby just downloaded Picasa for me, and it organized my photos by the date I downloaded them, so far i am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your dress was so huge. :) I remember we had to re-size it before you could wear it. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete