Friday, October 17, 2008

Stuff

Today I have been doing "stuff". For the first day this week, I haven't had a headache, and I feel like getting everything done that I have been putting off. My kids are home because of Fall Break, so I have been sticking close to home. Here are a few things that I've gotten done (finally!);
  • sweep and vacuum the floors
  • several loads of laundry
  • cleaned out my "in box"
  • paid some bills
  • sorted some church papers
  • mowed the lawn (hopefully for the last time this year)
  • cleaned out the dead flowers from my planters and beds
  • made chocolate chip cookies
  • went to the hardware store for light bulbs, and replaced a few burnt out ones
  • moved all our bikes onto the patio for the winter
  • took out trash
  • finished reading Brisingr
  • cleaned off my bulletin board
  • re-potted a plant
  • ironed all my wrinkly shirts
  • dusted Tony's computer desk

I still have a few hours to do more... I can't wait to see what other "stuff" I can get done!

10 comments:

  1. WoW!! I am impressed. I was just feeling proud that my kitchen got cleaned!! Way to go! You can come to my house next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!! YOU GO GIRL!!

    I managed to reinstall the software on my blackberry.....and trim up a few trees with the chain saw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you deserve those chocoate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tara. You make me tired. You always were a hard worker.
    It was good to see your Mom and Dad when they stopped for a minute the other day.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! There is nothing like the feeling you get after tackling the never ending to-do lists, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. INDUSTRIOUS! I would be so happy to get two or three of those things done. I am so happy with my hour or two each day to do "stuff". Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Brisinger! The days I was reading it I didn't get as much accomplished as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ALL THAT WORK!!You can't do that when we are here!!!I can't do any of that stuff. love,Emily P.S HA,HA.

    ReplyDelete