Thursday, May 29, 2008

Card Chaos




Today I did NOT wake up and say "I think I will get out all my paper scraps and spend the day making cards". It all started when I looked at my calandar this morning and saw that I have a niece graduating in a few days. Then I remembered 3 or 4 other graduation announcements that are stuck on my bulletin board. I went to get out some cards to send, and realized that I didn't have a single one that would fit for a graduation! ( I keep a bin full of home-made cards). So... I got out the paper, scissors, glue, stickers, ribbon, accessories, etc.... and got to work. Since I had all the supplies out, I decided I might as well make a few extra cards to keep on hand. I'm not a real "froofy" person, so I don't get too fancy with these things. It was fun, but now I need to get to the laundry, cleaning, and other not-so-fun things.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing . . . you go girl! What a great idea to make a bunch at once.

    ReplyDelete