Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Internship Interview

Tomorrow morning I have an interview for an internship.  I wanted to set up an autism support group in the community for my internship, then saw that a group called Madison Cares is in the process of starting one!  I contacted them to see if maybe they could use my help in exchange for signing off on my internship.  I don't really know how it all works, and neither do they, but we are meeting to talk about options and possibilities.  Wish me luck because this is something I would really like to do and I can do a great deal of it from home, which is necessary for me at this point in time.  I can graduate in the spring if I complete one final class and get my internship done!

I was disappointed with the election results, but am ready to support my country and do the best I can to be a good citizen.  It was fun taking Jacob to the polls for his first voting experience!  I hope and pray that our country will be protected and watched over because I am afraid of the direction we have been going. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the internship proposal. I hope it works out. My sentiments on the election are the same as yours. I was so worked up that I couldn't watch the last two hours of the polling. Continue praying for our country everybody!

    ReplyDelete