Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stake Conference

We have been busy the past couple of days attending Stake Conference meetings.  We had 2 General Authorities visiting, and our Stake Presidency was reorganized.  Elder Choi, from Korea, was presiding and he was so much fun to listen to!  Emily was even talking about him this evening and how much she liked his talks.

Because of conference we were done with church at noon today, so we had the whole long afternoon to ourselves.  We went on a drive out to the sand dunes and out to Dubois and Spencer before heading home.  It was really nice! 

I really don't like Daylight Savings time.... it messes with my system!  I was glad to get the extra hour of sleep, but don't like that it gets dark so early in the evening.  I really messes up my kids, and I hate the week after the time change because I can't get anyone to go to sleep or wake up at their usual times!

No comments:

Post a Comment