Thursday, November 8, 2012

Internship Secured (mostly)

My internship interview went really well today and they want me to coordinate the first autism support group meeting on the 28th!  Now I just have to pass my background check :) and get the whole thing approved through the college.  There is some paperwork and a lot of preparation still to do, but it looks good.  I'm pretty excited and a bit nervous.  Unfortunately this is not a paid job, but I will be able to graduate in April! 
Another good thing today was that I got all the annual flowers pulled, and all the perennials clipped and ready for winter.  I'm glad to have that done because it's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, and now I feel more prepared. 
I also spent quite a few hours working on my senior thesis paper.  I am getting really tired of studying research on how religious commitment affect health.  I have to find 20 more peer-reviewed articles and incorporate them into my paper, along with writing a research methods section that explains how my data was collected.  I am learning that writing research papers is not something I enjoy a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you learn something from the research papers! >DDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete