Monday, November 19, 2012

Proud of my Kids

We have recently changed our family prayer habits a bit.  Before praying, we discuss any particular needs that each member has, then we try to address those needs in our prayers.  My kids have had specific areas that they each wanted to improve in, and have asked that  we pray for them.  I have been amazed at the good changes I have seen in the areas they chose.  I know that prayers are answered by Heavenly Father, but I also think that by focusing our energy and attention on specific areas, we can be very instrumental in making that change happen.  I am glad that my kids have goals and are always trying to learn and become better. 

2 comments:

  1. that is a good idea- I like it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea, but I can never decide whether to stick with my original idea, or go to a new one.

    ReplyDelete