Saturday, November 17, 2012

Run Away

Tony and I ran away for 24 hours.... for my birthday he whisked me away from all my cares and concerns.  It was the gift I needed most!  After I finished classes on Friday we left our kids home and headed to Salt Lake City.  We ate dinner at the Texas Roadhouse, where I got Yeee-Hawed by everyone, then spent the night at his Aunt Julene's home.  After eating a hearty breakfast, we went to the Salt Lake Temple and did some sealings, and enjoyed some quiet time in the magnificent Celestial room.  We ate lunch at the Lion House (YUM), then spent a few hours wandering around the new City Creek mall area.  After a trip to IKEA for some Christmas shopping, we headed home.  It was a great present, and I feel so much better.  Thank you my best friend!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tony, I can't think of a better gift that you could have given Tara. Thanks for being that kind of guy. We love you all! Yee-Haw!

    ReplyDelete