Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quite a Day


I'm so tired.... today has been so very busy.  Tonight was our combined YW/Relief Society activity.  We have been working on it for months.  I'll write more about it later, but it was a big success, and I am pleased.  Emily had a band concert at the same time as the activity, and I was sad to miss it, but I know she played her clarinet beautifully.  I also went to the doctor today for a rash around my mouth and was put on antibiotics for the next 2 months.  It is called peri-oral dermatitis. (means rash around the mouth)

When I got home tonight, Tony met  me and told me that Pepper (our cat) had passed away.  We knew it was coming, and even prayed for it to happen.  Pepper has not been healthy for a long time now, and we knew he was not going to get better.  It is a bittersweet thing.  We are so glad that he is not hurting any more, but we will sure miss him.... He was a sweet pet and we loved him. 

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, Mom. I miss him, too. But you know what? There are probably millions of cats in heaven, waiting to take him in. I'm sure that wherever he is happy, or can at least move without limping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a day. Sorry to hear about Pepper. I hope you gat to have a relaxing birthday today-love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right Erik!!
    Pretty sure today will be a better day - especially since you're another year older. That's got to make you feel better right?!! ha-ha! Love ya! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, my dear! Sorry about Pepper, we'll all miss him. You need some time out!

    ReplyDelete