Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Flower Power

I just finished putting Emily's room back together.  Whew!!!!   I could have done the job in half the time, and with a lot less frustration, if she hadn't been "helping" me so much.  I tried really hard to make it a fun project for her, and swallow my "perfectionism".  She seems happy with the results, so hopefully it was the worth the time and effort.  Now the boys want me to paint glow-in-the-dark stars on their walls!!  That will have to wait till after Girls Camp. 

2 comments:

  1. Emily, I love your new room! You helped your mom so well. Love you. Aunt Shara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love the yellow - and the pink with the yellow. Emily, you sure have an amazing momma . . . and she's sure got a fantastic you! Looks like you two are a great team.

    ReplyDelete