Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time at Home

Yesterday I was able to spend some time in my garden.  This is what I picked.  It is so satisfying to eat things that I've grown myself... and the kids are more likely to eat veggies when they helped to grow and harvest them.  We had a delicious dinner!

I made these pillow-cases this morning for a couple travel pillows.  My boys needed small pillows to take to camp with them, and they will come in handy in the van.  I used some scraps of fabric from my stash... Dark colors so they won't show as much dirt!!  The boys probably won't be crazy about the flowers, but I like them!

2 comments:

  1. Your garden impresses me so much! And making pillow cases sounds like fun! I got the cutest owl flannel while I was in Spokane. I was intending to make a blanket for Lauren, but pillow cases sure would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden vegetables look great! What a green thumb you have. And thank you again for girls camp!

    ReplyDelete