Monday, July 21, 2008

I Am Vanilla

That's right... no nuts, no chocolate, no bits of fruit or marshmallows... just plain old vanilla.

 

I actually don't really like ice cream (unless it's home-made) so I wasn't surprised to find out that I am compared to plain old vanilla. I actually liked the description though... most of it seemed to fit me.

"You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are. "

To find out what flavor you are, click www.the-n.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3243 and take the quiz. Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. So the first time I took this test I was labeled "coffee" - because I have to be doing and I am high energy. But I took it again tonight - to show Damon - and I answered everything the same, but it came back as Strawberry. Go figure. My favorite part of my strawberry analysis was the last sentence:

    You are a bit of a troublemaker, but only because you're determined to avoid a plain vanilla life.

    But here's the truth Miss Vanilla . . . I think you're vanilla with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm vanilla, and I'm really bothered by it, LOL! I HATE vanilla ice cream. :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete