Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pizza Hut At Home

This morning we went to the Logger Days parade in Darby.  What fun!!!  There were lots of 4-wheelers and logging trucks.  The streets were literally littered with candy, so the kids thought it was great.  As we walked around town, (in Darby it doesn't take long) we stopped at a yard sale and saw these benches.  They were asking $10 each for them.  I practiced my bargaining skills, and got the pair for $15.  They were removed from Pizza Hut a few years ago, during a remodel.  I wasn't sure I liked them, but they seem to fit, and they are growing on me.  If  I decide not to keep them, I'll bequeath them to my little brother, who worked at Pizza Hut for many years.  Meanwhile, the kids think they are pretty cool!

2 comments:

  1. Those are really REALLY cool! I didn't think Pizza Hut when I saw the picture at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great- what fun!! :)
    We saw you in Darby, but I was with a friend, and got caught up in coversation before I could say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete