Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Disappointing Ending

I hardly ever watch tv (we only get a few channels) because it makes me feel lazy and wasteful.  However, I got drawn in to a murder mystery show that Tony and Em were watching tonight.  I thought it ended at 9, but it really ended at 9:30.  I told myself I would leave at 9 and finish a few odds and end before getting ready for bed.  After my personal deadline,  I kept saying to myself "just a few more minutes", then continued to watch because I wanted to know who the guilty person was.  Just as the big reveal was starting, an amber alert came on!  Of course I was concerned about the missing child from Boise, but I missed the whole ending of the story and now must go to bed feeling lazy, wasteful, and still in suspense! I don't think I will watch much more in the near future.... it's too stressful!!!

1 comment: