Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Day of Summer Break

Today was the last day of my kids' summer vacation.  It's back to school tomorrow!  This year Emily is in the Junior High school, starting 7th grade.  Erik is a senior!  Yikes!  Jacob is taking classes at BYU-I starting on Sept. 22nd.  Wow... they have grown up!  To celebrate the last day of vacation, I did not make the kids do any chores... it was a lazy day.  For lunch we got a pizza and some snow cones and met Tony up on campus for a picnic in the gardens.  My new favorite treat is a snow cone from Snoasis.... the texture of their shaved ice is so deliciously melty and softly crunchy!  I think I have had  5 or 6 snow cones this summer! 

2 comments:

  1. Great picture.
    School starts on 9/10, though. Fall starts 9/22.
    Good job blogging about your kids, though. I blogged about myself...again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    ReplyDelete