Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Old Lotion

Em had an itchy bug bite tonight so she got out the calamine lotion to soothe the irritation.  She burst out laughing as she saw the date on the bottle..... 1993!!!!!  I guess we don't use much calamine lotion!  It made me think about the time that I helped my mom clean out her medicine cabinet and I gave her a hard time about the expired stuff in there.  I do watch expiration dates on oral medicines very closely, but I obviously need to do a better job with the other stuff!  So, Mom,  I apologize  for teasing you about the stuff in your medicine cabinet, and you can say "Like mother, like daughter"! 

2 comments:

  1. So true! Chuckle! I haven't cleaned out my medicine cabinet since -- I wonder what we will find next time you come help me!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if we bought that when Jacob was a baby...

    ReplyDelete