Thursday, August 16, 2012

Driving in to town

We live about 5 miles out in the country.  I try to limit my number of trips in to town, to save gas and time.  However, there are days where I find myself driving back and forth a number of times.  Today I went early in the morning for Emily's school registration, a trip to Ace, and a stop for milk and bread at Albertsons.  Later, I went out again to take Tony to the dentist since he can't drive himself with his bandaged foot.  In the evening, I went to town again for a family trip to the library and to drop Emily off at Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner with some friends.  I probably spent over an hour and a half of my day just driving back and forth!  For some commuters that probably doesn't seem like much, but in my small-town world, that's too much running back and forth for one day!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! Driving people around is very tiring. That clip art has an uncanny likeness of you!

    ReplyDelete