Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New lap(top) and new toe

Its been another long day!  I am always so tired that I wish bedtime was an hour or two earlier!  Today I was up at 5 to go back to the hospital for another surgery on Tony's toe.  This time it is pinned together and will hopefully not shift out of place again.  He did better today with the nausea and sleepiness than last time.  I also got a surprise this afternoon from Tony.  He got me my very own laptop!  I am so excited because I am always having to boot someone off the computer, or borrow one of the kids' when I need to do some work.  I'm looking forward to using it for school and Relief Society stuff.  Thanks my love!

1 comment:

  1. And thanks to brother Bryan (and wifey Linda) for scoring us such a sweet price on this Omaha Wal-Mart clearance special!

    ReplyDelete