Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

This year Emily is the only one who really dressed up for Halloween.  She was the Easter Bunny!  It was pretty fun.  My day was actually a pretty normal one, except that Jacob, Em, and I went to the church for Trunk-r-treat this evening.  Since we live out in the country and the houses are so far apart, the community meets at the church and the kids go from car to car, instead of from door to door.  It is much safer for the little ones, and I like it because I don't have to be out in the cold for hours.  Then we were able to come home and enjoy a quiet evening. 

All the snow is melted, and I got out the lawn mower this afternoon and got part of the lawn mowed.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can get it finished up tomorrow before getting the mower put away for the winter.  Also on tomorrow's list is new tires for the van... they recommended I get new ones before last winter, and I still haven't done it, but am afraid to drive in the snow and ice on my bald ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment